Ok. So the Vice President of the Philippines (like most of the other Political goofs) got caught with his hand in the cookie-jar. Big fuckin’ deal! You Filipino “goofs” ARE the ones responsible for putting him (and those other goofs) in office. As far as I am concerned, all of this is just a bunch of entertainment to you idiots. You whine and cry about all the corruption that is going on in your country. How much everyone from the President, all the way down to your local Barangay official is taking your money and getting fat, while you get thinner. It’s no-ones fault but your own.
So here is that list you call “Scandalous” folks. But for me, if I was in his shoes, and surrounded by a nation of people stupid enough to let me rob them blind, purely for entertainment purposes. You bet I would “get rich quick” any way possible.
Jojo Binay also receives a P200 million pork yearly at his request and which has been approved by Pnoy and is being tagged under the General Appropriations Act!..
1. Unexplained wealth 400 hectares Binay FARM-Rosario Batangas
2. Unexplained wealth 40 hectares Binay FARM-Bauan Batangas
3. Unexplained wealth 10 hectares Mango Orchard
4. Two condominium units Rockwell worth 30 million not on his SALN
5. Three story Mansion with an Elevator in Banuyo Street,San Antonio Village and not on his SALN
6. House and lot Orbit st.Bel -Air Village and not on his SALN
7. House and Lot in Palm Village,Guadalope Viejo and not on his SALN
8. Rest House in Tali Beach,Batangas
9. Rest House in Puerto Azul,Cavite
10. Rest House in Tagaytay,Highlands
11. Rest House in Alfonso Cavite
12. Rest House in Zambales
13. Rest House in Pangasinan
14. More houses in Paranaque, Pasig, Mandaluyong and Muntinglupa
15. 600 “Ghost” Employees authorized by corrupt wife, Dra Elenita Binay and Amigas worth 3 million a month.
16. Binay’s wife has been linked to Php72.06-M in graft.
A FORMER whistle-blower in a high-profile graft corruption controversies turned-head of government’s financial watchdog, has linked the wife of Vice President Jejomar Binay, an incumbent, and several former Makati City officials to alleged deception in the public bidding for a Php72.06 million supply contract awarded by the city government in 2001.
17. Sandiganbayan graft case
Elenita Binay’s (and private businessmen Li Yee Shing, Jason Li and Vivian M. Edurise, and Ernesto Aspillaga’s) arraignment for graft charges was set by the Sandiganbayan’s 4th Division on January 18, 2008. Binay was charged with alleged anomalous purchase of office fixtures and furniture for the new Makati City Hall from private contractor Office Gallery International from December 1999 to February 2000, regarding the acquisitions worth P13.25 million overpriced by P3.6 million.
18. Bogus charity Project-40 Million (sister cityhood )
19. Bogus charity Project-27 Million calamity fund to other Provinces
20. Bogus charity Project-22 Million Lakbay Aral Package
21. Bogus charity Project-20 Million Ambulance to other Cities
22. 230 Million Info-mercial in TV 2009-Present. He used the Makati Foundation Day Funds
23. 15 Million – Komiks for Vice President Campaign
24. More illegal canteen Businesses in Makati(UM,CITY HALL)
25. Security Services Company contract to the city Hall owned by the Son in Law (Tri-Force Security Agency)
26. Maintenance Services awarded another son in Law (Red Hammer Construction and Services)
29. Binay mistress’ photos surface the internet. Irrelevant, but a fun addition to the stupidity.
What a great list. Isn’t it? And the Binay family of shysters is but the tip of the Iceberg known as the Philippine Political Arena. And with the recent addition of the heavily overpriced Makati City Hall, building #2. And some parking lot. It keeps getting better and better for them.
There’s but one small thing to keep in mind folks.
You, elected them all!