Today I found another load of shit on Facebook, coming from our silly friends page, ONE MORE TERM FOR PINOY. They are asking everyone to change their profile icon to the image you see here on your left. Now, I see nothing wrong with showing some kind of national pride, which is everyone’s right. No matter where they live.
But then they had to destroy the whole thing by posting the request below. We shall add our own eye-opening facts (in bold italics) after each silly remark. So you can see the reality of just how stupid it truly is.
In support for our Independence Day, Let us put the Philippine Flag as our Profile picture until June 12.
In the same manner as a sign of:
1. I love the Philippines and my loyalty is to my country and not to corrupt and lousy politicians.
- You mean corrupt, as in the President himself. Along with the House, Senate, DPWH, DSWD, DePed, etc?
2. I put my unwavering support to my country against Foreign Aggression (CHINA) and the Domestic rebels (NPA, ABU SAYAFF, BIFF , etc.)
- But what about the un-Constitutional agreement with the MILF, MNLF?
3. I will support Filipino Made Products for they are much better than Chinese Products.
- Except that almost every part involved in the concept of Filipino made, comes from China.
4. As a Filipino, I will contribute for the greater good of my country nor will I do anything which will defame my family, community and country.
- Great! Then go out and get a fucking job. And STOP expecting government handouts and/or support.
5. I will at all times be productive and will do my very best to bring Honor and Triumph for God and Country.
- So I shouldn’t take it personal every time I get in a Taxi, Jeepney or Bus with God-like statements written all over them, knowing full and well I am about to get robbed by the same God-fearing driver?
So! If any of you want to show some REAL support during YOUR upcoming Independence Day. Get out there with the others who are going to rally in and around the NCR (or the country) and show the Administration how YOU, the people truly feel about YOUR governments inability to do anything for the people.
DO NOT accept their bullshit about the Internal Economy’s “Trickle-down” effect, when it comes to caring for them.
DO NOT accept their “blame game” bullshit regarding Gloria Arroyo, or Erap Estrada. Or Even Marcos for God’s sake.
DO NOT let them continue to treat you as stupid, little fools. After nearly 30 years, enough, IS ENOUGH!!