Once again, our friends at ONE MORE TERM FOR PNOY Have taken it upon themselves to show just how stupid they truly are. Claiming President Marcos was using the AFP (Armed Forces of the Philippines) as his own private army.
At the same time bragging about how wonderful and honest the current PNP (Philippine National Police) is. When we all know they have become one of the most corrupt of all the Government arms.
Now every story has “two sides” to it. So let’s take a peak over the fence and take a look at what’s been going on in the Aquino’s own back yard for the last 3 decades, shall we?
The following is a list of innocents who have either gone missing or been killed by the Aquino Family. Up to this point.
- Jan 1987 Mendiola Massacre: 13 Farmers dead. 39 others injured by gunfire.
- Feb 1987 Lupao Massacre: The dead – 17 farmers. 2 elderly. 6 children.
- Nov 2004 Hacienda Luicita Massacre: 7 dead. 32 injured from gunfire.
- Dec 8, 2004: Marcelino Beltran. Scheduled to testify in the Luicita massacre. Shot dead.
- Jan 5, 2005: Noynoy Aquino bodyguard fires upon 20 farmers, killing George Loveland and Ernesto Ramos. Both had testified in a Senate commitee hearing against the Luicita massacre. To date, no charges have been brought against anyone.
- Mar 3, 2005: Abelardo Ladera was murdered before he could deliver sensative documents to the Senate hearing.
- Mar 13, 2005: Noynoy Aquino’s bodyguard fires and kills Fr. William Tadena. A sympathizer towards the Luicita farmers.
- Mar 17, 2005: 66 y/o Victor “Tataben” Concepcion shot dead in his home for supporting the Lucita farmers.
- Oct 15, 2005: Florante Collante, an outspoken critic of the Aquino family, shot dead.
- Mar 17, 2006: Tirso Cruz is shot dead in front of his father and brother, for leading a protest against the construstion of the SCITEX on Hacienda Luicita.
- Oct 3, 2006: Bishop Alberto Ramento is murdered for being vocal about the killing of Fr. Tadena. He had been stabbed 7 times.
- 816 mysterious disappearances or killed by the military and/or police.
- 135 different cases of absolute massacre.
- 1,064 victims of summary execution.
- 20,523 victims of illegal arrests and detention.
- 1,200,000 assorted civilian dislocations.
- 10,000,000 Yolanda victims dislocation.
And speaking of private armies and corrupt police officers. The above actions involved both AFP and PNP officials. Meanwhile, the Marcos version of OMTFP’s bullshit, is the obvious fact that during the Martial Law years, the AFP was deployed in and around the country. Not to control the people or kill opposition members. But to quell the ever growing Communist insurgents, such as the Abu Sayyaf, NPA, MILF and MNLF.
So how much longer are you going to allow yourself to remain blind and stupid to this Personality Cult and the other oligarchy who are still in power? As long as you keep listening to their lies and voting for them. Your nation will never advance any further than 1986.