Before I go into the sinking of the Philippine islands. Let us take a quick trip down memory lane to a neighboring island that blew most of itself off the planets surface.
Krakatoa, or Krakatau (Indonesian: Krakatau), is a volcanic island situated in the Sunda Strait between the islands of Java and Sumatra in Indonesia. The name is also used for the surrounding island group comprising the remnants of a much larger island of three volcanic peaks which was obliterated in a cataclysmic 1883 eruption, unleashing huge tsunamis (killing more than 36,000 people) and destroying over two-thirds of the island. The explosion is considered to be the loudest sound ever heard in modern history, with reports of it being heard up to 3,000 miles (4,800 km) from its point of origin. The shock waves from the explosion were recorded on barographs around the globe.
In 1927 a new island, Anak Krakatau, or “Child of Krakatoa”, emerged from the caldera formed in 1883 and is the current location of eruptive activity.
“Hey, wait a minute. That was a volcano. How can the Philippines be sinking?”
The answer is as plain as the nose on your face. No… it’s not Mayon Volcano in the east. But by the people themselves. Through the wonder of politics and the absolute stupidity of the Filipino voting public. The nation is currently sinking into the abyss. And if the current administration, along with its Liberal Party are somehow allowed to continue their destructive ways for another 6 years, the damage could be irreversible.
For nearly 3 decades now, the average Filipino voter has become stupid at an alarming and ever-increasing rate. And well into the 2nd generation of idiots, the political arena of the Philippines — by feeding off the peoples voting stupidity — has grown ever-more powerful. By using names such as Aquino, Roxas, Binay, Estrada and Poe. The elite of the Philippines have successfully increased their wealth and power.
And like the Titanic slowly slipping below the icy waves of the cold, north Atlantic, the Filipino people scramble for the lifeboats. Sadly, their lifeboats are based on the whole religion driven, “Hope and faith” theory. Which, in reality, never works. You people can get down on your knees and pray morning, noon and night. It will never stop the SS Philippines from sinking to the bottom, and to forever be forgotten.
BUT WAIT! There is hope for you yet. If you listen carefully, and follow these instructions. You just might be able to stop yourselves from sinking into oblivion. Simply abide by the following list, and you’ll be rescued.
- Stop crying and acting like you’re the victim of some vast, global conspiracy against you.
- You also need to get off this “high-horse” mentality of thinking you’re better than everyone else. Because you’re not! So get over it, and let’s move on!
- Do not “bloc” vote, simply because some cult leader tells you to do so.
- Stop choosing your candidates because of their name and/or celebrity status. This idiocy alone. has led to the now current “Political Dynasty” problem.
- End your stupid — and unhealthy — hero fetish with the Aquino’s.
- Defend YOUR Constitution and YOUR Supreme Court.
- Understand and accept the fact that you have been celebrating a Personality Cult.
- Learn to “petition” YOUR Congressman for change. Remember, he is YOUR employee. And not the other way around, as they would have you believe.
- Stop electing criminals such as Antonio Trillanes and Gringo Honasan, simply because you think they are heros.
- Stop believing, that after 30 years, Ferdinand Marcos is still to blame for your troubles. That belief alone, is the pinnacle of Filipino voting stupidity.
- Stop worshiping Kris Aquino like she is some kind of Goddess, when she is not. She is in fact, an immoral shyster, whose sole purpose in life it to keep you brain-dead, so you will continue doing her family’s bidding.
- Connect on Facebook with the National Transformation Council. An organization whose goal is to demand ALL corrupt political figures, along with President Aquino, to step down. You can read their official guidelines here.
- Demand a shift to the Parliamentary system. This alone will guarantee transparency and accountability from the political leaders, YOUR employees.
There is one more item on the list, which I have chosen to save for last. As I feel it to be the most important part. It is one of those few things that we rarely do. And yet, in many ways, is what separates us from one another.
- Get over your fears. And learn to think for yourself.
Once you master that ability. You will feel a level of personal pride you have never truly known. And once you have done that. No amount of propaganda, bribe money or celebrity spouted garbage will ever be able to control you again.