“Pnoy is the best President ever! – BS Aquino is the greatest! – One more term for Pnoy.” And so on, and so on. These are but a few of the rally cries that those wonderful supporters of Philippine president, Benigno S. Aquino III have been rambling to the world this past year. And after much deliberation, I have to agree with those folks. He is good. But in a very different sense. He has been good in achieving a track record no one would have ever expected. Especially coming from another Aquino.
5 years of nothing but being an abysmal failure at nearly everything he has touched. And if you don’t believe me? Then read on. [*]
1. Under Pnoy, the country achieved the “Highest Unemployment Rate” in the whole Southeast Asia and even the ILO affirms this fact!
2. It was only Pnoy who Bastardized, Perverted and Violated the Constitution repeatedly and with such impunity, you’d think BS Aquino believes himself to be above the Constitution and all the prevailing Laws of the Land!
3. Smuggling loses reached $26+ billion in 2011, only a year after Aquino ascended to the Presidency. A feat that surpassed the smuggling loses of the 3 past presidencies.
4. The MRT has broken down almost daily since Aquino became President despite a government subsidy of $1.2 million a month for maintenance & rehabilitation.
5. Almost 2 years since typhoon Yolanda wrought havoc, the majority of typhoon victims still live in TENTS despite the huge donations from the Global Community. Donations of which, $90 billion cannot be accounted for.
6. Metro Manila was given an allocation of 28+ billion “IRRIGATION FUNDS.” Even though Metro Manila has a single rice field anywhere.
7. We now “Import” Rice, Garlic, Onions, Ginger, Galunggong and Salt, despite being an “Agricultural nation” surrounded by vast bodies of water.
8. We have become the “Global Dump-site.” We just “Imported” 400 Container crates containing garbage and other assorted wastes from Canada. Do not be surprised if “Imported Garbage” eventually appears from countries such as Japan, South Korea and Germany. Eventually reaching the Bureau of Customs.
9. Balikbayan Boxes are now subject to “Random Inspections” and taxation if it exceeds $500 in appraised value. An unprecedented feat which no previous administration even thought about.
10. Misappropriated billions upon billions of Public Funds at the stroke of a pen. Yet, didn’t create an Executive Memorandum. Released those funds without GAA approval. And justified his actions by stating it was “Done in Good Faith” to “Boost the Country’s economy through Massive Government Expenditure.”
11. Sent the PNP-SAF 44 on a mission to capture an International Bombing Terrorist. Then when the mission went awry, intentionally withheld orders to send reinforcements, which naturally resulted in the Massacre and eventual Mutilation of the valiant SAF 44. And then blame them for not “Coordinating” with the enemies of the State.
12. Consistently blame his predecessor, former president Gloria Arroyo for the last 5 years of his monumental blunders and Fiasco’s. While at the same time, taking credit for her accomplishments.
13. Brainwashed his followers. Converting them into mindless fanatics and having them believe all of his lies, including his being: “Irrefutable and Infallible” since he can do no wrong. After all, he is the only son of a “Hero & a Saint.” This blind fanaticism has only be matched by the North Korean people’s fanaticism of the Kim’s.
14. Presented a graduate of his K-12 program during his final State of The Nation Address. Even though the K-12 program had only gone into effect, earlier this school year. And technically speaking? The first, true K-12 student isn’t expected to graduate, until sometime in 2027.
15. Boasted of having completed around 12,184 kilometers long “Farm to Market Roads,” which until now, no one has actually seen. Experts estimate that these roads, when connected end to end. Would stretch from the Rizal monument in Manila. To Rodeo Drive in Hollywood, CA.
16. Consistently defied Commission On Audit directives (and the Transparency clause of the Constitution as well) to have his PSF (read: Presidential Pork Barrel) audited.
17. Borrowed a total of $100 billion from other countries in just the 1st quarter of 2015.
18. Boasted of achieving the Next Tiger Economy status under his “Able and Inspired Leadership.” Which did not translate to: Poverty Alleviation. Sustainable Job Generation. And bringing down the prices of the most Basic Commodities.
19. Caused the National Debt to balloon to P6.4 trillion. Which means every Filipino, including the unborn, already owe in excess of P61,000 each.
20. Defined the horrendous Metro Manila traffic as: “Sign of Progress,” despite estimation by analysts that the traffic problems cost the economy billions in lost revenue every day.
21. Berated and belittled the priests and other clergy in front of the Pope during his recent Papal visit.
22. Told the grieving families of the slain SAF 44 that they are now “even” as he also lost his father Ninoy, who was gunned down in 1983.
23. Declared that the P700 million Fertilizer Scam during Gloria’s term as being “Much Bigger” than the P10 billion Janet Lim Naples PDAF Scam.
24. Exerted undue influence on the Legislators to have a sitting Chief Justice Impeached, by releasing billions of Public Funds as “Rewards” on a non-Culpable Violation of the Constitution.
25. Openly defied the Supreme Court by insisting that his DAP is legal and that the SC was wrong in declaring it as unconstitutional.
26. Intentionally defied the ruling on the Civil Service Code on Appointments. And exerted undue influence on the Commission on Appointments just so his “Appointees” finally got the CA nod, after having been rejected by the CA at least three times.
27. Appointed a new Chief Justice who failed the Psychiatric Evaluation. It being the 1st requirement to be even considered as candidate for the Supreme Court.
28. Privatized 75 Government Hospitals, depriving millions of Filipinos their guaranteed rights of access to Free and Affordable Medical care.
The above are just some of BS Aquino’s wonderful achievements. I am sure. Given time. This list would continue to blossom. But as of this writing, the man does have 9 months to go. Who knows what he can come up with in that time?
Well, there is always the Bangsamoro Basic Law. Isn’t there?
Yes! BS Aquino is indeed “The Best President” who brought Shame and Indignity upon his people. And his country!
Those “Tards” must surely be proud right now.
[*] Reworked from information originally compiled by: Warden Phoenix