Since June 30th of this year, Leni Robredo has managed to continually sell herself as a nations Vice-President. And as of this writing, has yet to perform a single duty relating to the job. She was even named HUDCC (Housing and Urban Development Coordinating Council) Secretary within Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte’s cabinet. And yet, all she’s done is waste the tax payers money on assorted – and highly counterproductive – photo shoots, magazine cover stories, and travels around the nation and other parts of the world. All in the good name of keeping up some silly image of being the “peoples” representative.
Sadly, this sorry excuse of a public servant has proven to be a bigger embarrassment to the Filipino people then the nations previous President, Benigno Aquino III. And believe me when I say, as an achievement, it was an enormous undertaking on her part. And if you don’t believe me? Then check out the list compiled thus far. A list I am sure we can add to, as time goes on.  And would you look at that? We have more than five years to do just that.
1) Campaign even when elections are done.
2) Pose for magazine covers and photo-ops when someone else does her housing responsibilities (Kudos to Presidential Assistant Michael Dino for completing in only 3 months, the job Leni had been assigned to do).
3) Plot with anti-Duterte people here and abroad while remaining in the President’s cabinet.
4) Criticize and openly disagree with the President’s policy statements while remaining in his cabinet.
5) Hold press conferences to give populist sound bites.
6) Hold press conferences to defend De Lima and her drug links.
7) Attack Bong-bong Marcos, the true winner for vice president.
8) Attack a dead Ferdinand Marcos and show so much passion in her hatred towards him and his burial, while showing no interest whatsoever in getting to the bottom of her husband’s death. An obvious assassination masterminded by the powerful officials (now her party mates) of the previous administration he had been investigating as then DILG secretary.
9) Her use of luxury items and designer bags. All in contrary to her supposed simple persona.
10) Continually avoid any issues regarding election fraud.
11) Evade questions on where she acquired the funds to emerge as the largest spender in the last elections (she claims she did so through selling lugaw, etc.). Outspending even Mar Roxas himself.
12) Jet set to different locations here and abroad with a coterie of hangers-on (a far cry from her riding the bus stunt, something she so tactfully included in her campaign TVCs, because that’s what genuinely humble people do).
13) Flirt with her boyfriend LP Congressman Bolet Banal, someone she’s been seeing even before the elections but never cared to be transparent about to the Filipino electorate, instead she took a page from the Aquino Necropolitics Play-book and she used her popular dead husband to the hilt. 
14) Her trip to the US a few months back was billed as official. But upon numerous interviews with attendees to her event (which appeared as more of an award ceremony) hadn’t a clue of why they were there. And when questioned if the event was related to HUDCC, none even knew what that was.
15) As the same event, Ms Robredo publicly stated she was simply “waiting for something to happen to the president.”
16) In spite of all the photo sessions and pointless drivel as HUDCC secretary, why did President Duterte and his people have to be the ones to complete the project. And all within the last 18 days mind you?
 If you have anything you feel should be added to our list. By all means let us know.
 A vote of thanks goes out to Mike Acebedo Lopez, who produced the first 13 in the list.